http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it) - Page 3 Empty Re: city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it)

Post by Snuggle Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:29 am

Mika looked at her "risked your life? mostly neutral?...." she looked confused granted she knew what the woman was talking about but she wasn't about to drop her act "you...you owe me some explination...after..." she said as she headed away at a bit of a run
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it) - Page 3 Empty Re: city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it)

Post by Sev7n Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:31 am

Shizuka sighed and glanced around nervously before disappearing behind the corner with her wolves, disappearing from the city through a portal.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Tier : One Star Meister

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:20 am

once she was sure she was out of ight Mika started to head in a different direction, if there were clones it was more then likely a kenshin, she certainly hoped it was a weak one, then again considering the fact that it was bold enough...or desperate enough to make an attempt in the day it was ether very weak or starting to get very strong, she had to start looking for more clues
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Mika started her search anew she knew the area, and the shadows didn't seem to have come from there, they must have been unrelated and as much as she would have loved to do something about it her mission was investigation only, and she was weaponless not much she could do, or explain when she got back if she did handle a kenshin without her weapons
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Mika finally got to the place where the muggings happened and just as she started to look around she felt a hand on her shoulder and she looked behind her a man held a knife out.

"don't move girl...or I'll be having to cut you" he said looking at her with an intense stare.

Mika started to act scared "y..your the one e..everyone....s..says...w...was mugging..e..everyone?" she said as she eyed the knife.

the man grumbled and nodded "yeah and sounds like I have to leave town if things are that well known....damn and this was a good gig..." he readied the knife "course that means I have to get rid of you now"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:46 am

Mika sighed well at least it wasn't a kenshin she took a step back as the man made a swipe at her and she made a slight spin out of the way her hand striking the back of his hand knocking the weapon weilding hand safely away from her, she then followed it with a hard knee to the groin and the man crumpled, she then opened her phone and called the police "hello..police...a man tryed to mug me...yeah....yeah....he said he was responible for others...okay...yeah ...he should be out for a bit but I think I have something...okay....thank you" with that she left the phone on and tied the man with his own coat hog tieing him to make sure he couldn't do anything then she waited for the cops to show up
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm

once the cops showed up they took them both to the station they got a statement and Mika left after a few hours to get back on the train, the good news it wasn't a kenshin the bad news there was one there but she couldn't chase it without a weapon she would have to report back once she got back to death city
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Mika headed to the trainstation and got on the train having a car to herself she smiled as she dozzed off hile the train headed to death city
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3