http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it) - Page 2 Empty Re: city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it)

Post by Sev7n Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:57 am

"Not far." Shizuka said in her soft, gentle voice, leading them to a large white marble fountain covered with fish, and mermaids, her kind baby pink eyes glanced around the town square, "Have any coins?" she asked, walking to the edge of the incrediably large and beautiful marble statue. "If you have some, throw it in, and make a wish, its said to come true if you wish at exactly twelve AM, or Twelve PM."
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Tier : One Star Meister

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it) - Page 2 Empty Re: city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it)

Post by Snuggle Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 am

Mika had to admit she liked the fountain and smiled as she tok a picture of it, then she heard the woman make the comment about the rumor and she sighed a bit sadly "no I have no change on me...." she then looked at the fountain "doesn't matter anyway it's like half past anyway"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:10 am

Shizuka smiled, "Next time then?" she said producing a large silver coin from her kimono sleeve and handing it to Mika. She smiled genuinely, "Take it, for next time." her pink eyes looked at Mika for her reaction as she was bent down slightly to Mika's level, her handed thrusted towards the young girl with the strange looking silver coin. "This coin is different from others, its special, magic even."
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:07 am

Mika looked at the coin "magic how?" she asked not asking it yet as she looked at it she was quite curious but at the same time the fact she sasid it a magic set up all sorts or warnings in her head about the coin
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:10 am

Shizuka nodded, "I found it off the cost at Myda's cove, objects that wash up on the beach there are supposed to be blessed by the water goddess, and you see this?" She said pointing to the strange writings on the silver coin, "merletters, well thats what the townspeople said it was." She said offering it to Mika. As she did so, there was a loud whistle noise, and a flash of black, followed by blood curdling screams from the people in the town square with them.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Mika looked at the coin "oh....odd?" she said as she reached for it, but before he could take it there was an odd whistle and a flash then scream and hse looked up and toawrds where the screams where coming from "what's that?" she asked as she headed towards the noise
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:48 am

a group of six or so men dressed in all black with white masks had several people hostage, Shizuka put a hand on Milas shoulders as everyone else paniked, "muggers...?" she question under her breath.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Mika looked at her "but...I thought the rumors where about them coming out at night? ..why would they show up in the middle of th day?" she asked with a worried tone, it was a bit confusing as he looked on.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Shizuka shrugged, "maybe they arent the muggers then..." she grabbed Mikas hand, "either way, we need to get out of here." she said starting to lead them hurriedly when she felt a hand grab her shoulder, pulling her and Mika backwards.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:35 am

"welll...okay" he said when they where suddenly pulled backwards "awwww crap" she said as she almost didn't wanna look, she really couldn't fight not with thi many people around, seeing a girl as young as her kick the butts of any one larger or older then her would raise a LOT of quetiions

Last edited by Snuggles on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol left a T out of butts XD)
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:51 am

Shizuka bit her lip as they were flung into the circle along with other hostages, ropes quickly were put around both of their wrists and ankles in a hurry. Shizuka cursed under her breath as the group of five or so hostages, including herself and Mika, became heavily guarded by gunners as other civilians were grabbed and thrown in wih the tied up victims. She knew she could easily get herself and every one else out, though she didn't know if any Meisters were around and didn't want to risk releasing her soul protect.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:19 am

Mika sighed just great figures she had to be caught like this....she could probably take these guy out with just hand to hand, but agian a girl her ize doing that would rai questions...and there was no way she was dropping her protect, to dangerious she leaned over a bit "any chance that dog of your could help?" she whispered to the other woman in a low tone
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:30 am

Shizukas normally warm pink colored eyes turned dangerously cold as she glared at the masked men, barely turning her head to Mika, "Not much, they have guns and I can't even reach my dog whistle." She said sighing in frustration, maybe she should break soul protect.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:43 am

Mika grimiced "well......crap..." he whispered, for now there was nothing she could do, thee guys seemed to be nothing but normal robbers, if Dell and Syl where here they could have done something, but she didn't dare drop her protect, especially if this woman next to he really was a witch like she feared, again thought what if he wasn't....even then she could exactly use her powers with so many around
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:49 am

Shizuka became worried when the square became deserted except for the masked men and ten or so hostages, one by one they dragged the hostages off into the shadows, gritting her teeth Shizuka decided she wasn't going to let them take her and Mika, dropping her soul protect she muttered a quick spell and moved her hands oddly. The shadows around them moved and wiggled like snakes and cut their ropes without the people noticing, then she put her soul protect back up, stuck her fingers in her mouth and gave a sharp whistle that alerted their captors, a blur of white and black emerged from the shadows and quickly dealt with most of the men, a second black wolf with the first white one.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:01 am

Mika knew what a soul protect dropping was like, he could feel the women's soul now, what he wasn't expecting was the girls power focuses, apparently she used her wolves as familiers, that was worrying...she might have a beast focus, well she was a bit glad that she seemed the decent sort, she then looked surprised as she could move her hands "how?" she whispered as she looked at them, still playing the tourist.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 am

"Long story," she said quickly jumping up, avoiding the blood that painted the concrete from her wolves handy work. The men that had survived had mysteriously disappeared and the three killed faded into nothingness. "Clones," she mused as their blood also vanished, she glanced at the two hostages that hadn't been dragged into the shadows and disappeared, she would let the police untie them when they arrived. "Let's go!" she said urgently, the two wolves following on each side of her.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:12 am

"huh?..what?" she said as she got up and looked at the other two "um...I'm sorry the police will be here shortly" she said as he then headed after the woman, she had been nice enough to save a few of them, but she still was a bit cautious, if it was kenshin then that would be bad epecially if that woman was around as it meant she couldn't fight with her spells.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:14 am

Shizuka veered off to the right into a dark alley, halting she turned to look at Mika, "you should probably hurry to your friends house now.." she said slowly, the two wolves also stopped and sat next to each other a foot or so away.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 am

Mika stopped and looked at the woman a look of confusion and irritation on her face "wait you can't jut expect me to go off after you do some sort of...well what ever that was you did that got us free without an explination...and what about those guys why did they poof like that?...and your dogs...why do you have attack dogs?" she said still acting naive
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Shizuka sighed, "I said its a long story, and...their not attack dogs." She said looking at the twin wolves, "Hati, is the white one and Skoll is the black one...I can't tell you more about them." She said urgently glancing around, "I'm not sure why they disappeared like that, I have a feeling they were shadows clones or something..."
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:59 am

Mika looked at her "we...well...I'm listening...." she said looking at her a look of confusion on her face as she looked at the wolves then the woman who owned them, she was on guard after all now she knew she was a witch she wasn't about to drop it
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:04 am

Shizuka sighed and rolled my eyes, "Why is it that important how I did it?" she asked slightly annoyed, glancing around nervously, on the look out for police, or anyone suspicious in general. Her two wolves sitting a foot away, their eyes glowing in the shadowy darkness of the Alleyway.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:57 am

Mika looked at her "cause you where going on about a magic coin then I see you use magic...then I find out the people that tried to mug us or what ever are shadow clones or something...and that you could have stopped them sooner..." she said as she looked at the witch
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:06 am

Shizuka sighed, "I risked my life by puttin my soul protect down to get us away, don't complain," she said then looked down at Mika, "I am a witch and I guess you could say I'm mostly neutral," then she shook her head anxiously, "it's not safe to hang around her, you should high tail it to your friends house."
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next