http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Masayoshi Residence

2 posters

Go down

Masayoshi Residence  Empty Masayoshi Residence

Post by Herp Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:27 am

Lights house resembles a giant soul with eyes and a mouth on the side. The front door was on the side of the face with a peep hole. Inside was 8-bit carpeting and a arcade room.. Light has a living room with a 42 inch Sony plasma Television with a Nintendo system, Nintendo 64, Game cube, and a Dream cast on top of a Sega Genesis next to a Sega Saturn. In Light's kitchen he has a Island with a Dinner table with 4 chairs around it. He has a oven and stove, a sink, ans a refrigeration and a freezer. Light enjoys his house because he can always relax on his King sized bed with a night stand on each side. His bedroom has two pictures. one with a boy and a yellow mouse on his shoulder, and the other with a man in red and a man in green leaning over a pile of mushrooms. Light has a computer next to his night stand with a black Desk. The computer monitor shows a site called Soul chronicle.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Masayoshi Residence  Empty Re: Masayoshi Residence

Post by Herp Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:01 am

Light walks into his flashy 8-bit bedroom and sits in his computer chair. "Alright time to check out chronicles of soul eater. huh i got a reply from etheria what would she be doing in the training yard? he then logs in chat and starts to talk to the admin called Ulquiorra8. "I wonder what she is doing in the chat by herself?"Light says hi to the polar opposite of Ulquirra4. Light then clicks away to go respond to Dumar's post. "she has some pretty tough abilities." Light then clicks on the chat box and says goodnight to everyone. Light then jumps in his Rockman bed and lays his red head down on his sonic and tails pillow. "ahh home sweet home."
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:11 am

-So, wanna go with me?

A voice asked already inside the room, it was Etherian.

-It's just a go-and-return thingy, you might get Kishin souls for yourself, i read on Seven's book you need those, and the place im going has plenty of weak Kenshins~

He said teasingly.

-I need to feed too, so you have my help, Friend-san~
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:20 am

Light blinks and turns his night stand lamp on "Etherian what are you doing in my house?" Come to think of it Light didn't lock the door this time. "light stands up looking at Etherian walking towards his laptop and reading posts in his famous soul eater P.J. bottoms. "well what is it Etherian?" Light said yawning with his blood red hair standing up. Light goes to the kitchen to grab a Bowl of baked Senzu beans. and warming it up in his microwave. and getting his favorite drink at night which was milk. Light starts to drink his cup of milk and walks back to his room with his beans and sits on his bed. "hmm kishin souls. the fact i might die or get in the hospital." Light said in a worried way.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:28 am

-I was here with you all the time actually, i was right behind you all the time~

Faces said with a playfully smile, then sit on a chair and swinged there.

-Oh well~ About going, we could ask Mystogan-san for instant transportation, as i said, an in-and-out mission.

His voice turned serious again.

-I get my documents for Death-sama and food and tou get plenty of weak Kenshin souls, even if we share.

Etherian stared at his eyes, and stopped swinging on hthe schair, waiting for his answer.

Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:38 am

"may I invite some friends along etherian?" Light then looks at his picture of the boy and the yellow mouse. "hey etherian what did you mean when you said following me everywhere i go?" Light gets a scary feeling and hopes it wasn't true but in all serious manors Light new he was a terrible fighter. "sigh im a bad fighter but i guess i could go can i invite Dormammu? and what if we run into a stronger kishin than we can handle." Light's mind started to race with thoughts of failing or getting his friends killed. Light lays back on his bed and says "Ok lets go Mystagon about this."
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:47 am

He returned to his cheery self and answered in order.

-Yes, you can invite friends. I mean i followed you from the Training Court. Sure, i dont mind Dormammu-san, and i dont think a strong Kishin might appear, very unlikely there~

He energetically stood up and raised his fist.

-Lets go tell Mystogan!
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:20 am

Light pushes Etherian out of his bedroom. "i have to change my clothes." Light said tiredly. Light changes his clothes and grabs his house keys and grabs his mercy and his ipod along with his Death shaped headphones. "alright lets go etherian." Light rubs his eyes walking out the door.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherian Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:42 am

Etherian waited for Light and when he came out, jumped around happily, following him, but deep inside he was wondering for one thing "I just hope... the documents are still there... or Death City is in trouble...".
He didnt want to worry anyone else but Death so to disguise his worries hummed a song while following the steps of Light to find recruits and to also find Mystogan.
Etherian
Etherian
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 am

Light makes it home and flops down on his bed very tiredly. Light laid there in his bed. Light eventually fell asleep and was having one of his usual bad dreams. He kept them to his self because he thinks people will make fun of him. Light starts to get scared and wakes up. *sigh* "When will these dreams ever stop?" Light was going to shed a tear but he didn't. Light gets up and starts to make a sandwich and a glass of water. and turns on his wing shaped T.V. Light starts to eat his meal while watching a group of people find these balls hidden across the earth to stop the bad guys. Light finished his meal and powers off the Television and walks bak to his room and jumps back into his bed. "these nightmares...I'm too old for this..." Light thought to himself. Light drifts back to sleep but peacefully this time. Light knew he had to do something about this aimless wandering. Several hours later Light comes back to his soul shaped house with tools and scrap metal. and powerful light bulbs and rays. Light starts to get to work in his lair where he builds things. Light starts on the helmet of the Humanoid Machine. After a week Light was finished with the helmet and a arm. Light thought he should give his creation a weapon. So Light builds a Gun for the Machines hand and paints it white and gray. Light then starts to work on the other arm with a shield connecting to it. After 3 weeks light has made the arms and the lower body of the Machine. "all i have to do is make the torso and im done with my little project...then i won't need anyone to help me." It took Light atleast a whopping 4 weeks to get the torso shell and the coding of the machine to work together so they can move. Light connects the parts together. first the head to the torso then the arms to the side of the torso and then the lower body of the torso. Light has made his creation. "I'm not sure what to call you but i guess ill give you my fathers name in a different language." Light calls the Humanoid Robot akari. "lets go akari you are now my personal assistant. You were only created to protect the house while im gone." Light walks out of his house Tired as usual.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down