http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Battle and Chat Area

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Battle and Chat Area  Empty Battle and Chat Area

Post by Ricter Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:22 pm

A large area with very durable floors and walls, with an open sky light.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Battle and Chat Area  Empty Re: Battle and Chat Area

Post by Snuggle Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:34 pm

spiral walks in and looks around "this look like a good place for it cloud?" she asked looking back at him with a smile on her face, this would be interesting to say the least after all they fought in completely opposite styles
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:29 am

Cloud nodded as he looked around, he walked past here a few times but it seemed to never change no matter who was fighting in it. "yep, ok lets start, you cna go first if you want?" he asked her, sence this would be practice e really was not going to fight with all his attacks as he added and walked to one side of the arena "Lets battle will 1HP, we dont nwat to put each other in the hospital or anything like that haha" e sid rubbing his head as he was getting ready.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:40 am

she nodded "fine then down to 1hp then" the fight would be interesting she ould give it that, she started to tap her foot a smile on her face as she could hear her muisc in her head.

"I'm the one on top....I'm the one that writes history..." she sand as she started to dance going into a rapid tempo spin and firing off a spin disk

passive deflection dance activated, speed up.

base damage of disk 1 (I select a number between 2 and 12 number and roll to see if attack hits or misses, if the attack missses it's power goes up and it has a chance to strike next turn I then select a second number and roll again untill the attack hits)

hp 15

energy 10

I pick the number 5 for my roll
rolled 7 attack misses
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:51 am

Cloud-man summons "Ninbus", he is high in the sky on a cloud. he then used "Sticky Cloud" on Disk 1, making it become srounded in sticky clouds like a large puff ball making it unusable

HP: 15
Energy: 10

-------------------

Cloud smiled as he sat on his cloud, lookign down at her as she sung a plesent song, it was familiar becuase she sung it befroe when they were fighting. Not wishing to bother the tempo of her song ust yet he did a few simple attacks.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:05 am

she continued her dance gracefully dancing as she launched disk after disk still singing as she did.

"you can't stop the rhythm of victory...but I can feel it all around me....give it all you got...but I will keep moving...your brought down while I get down...." as she danced her burst knuckles started to charge

dance of the disks, roll for attack amount

rolled 4, 4 attacks

rolling for miss chance picking number 8
9,9, 4, 8 one hit three missed

damage 2 (missed disks have chance to hit next turn at power 3 ith a crit chance)

spinning deflection dance still active

HP15

energy 10

as she launched the disks she continued "you can't stop losing and I can't stop grooving!!"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:12 am

Cloud-man is damage by the attack, he activates "Cloudy Day" making three more clouds in the sky around him, he is high in the sky on a cloud. he then used "Cloud Bomb!" on Spiral Woman dealing 1 damage.

HP: 13
energy: 10

---------

Cloud man began to think as he looked around "I might have the sky advantage but if this keeps up I'll lose with out any real trouble on her part"
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:39 am

she smiled as the bomb hit her her deflection dance knocking the bomb away her singing getting louder as her dancing got faster.

"spinning around me....things are finally happening....step up to me....thi dance fight will be legendary"

she then fired another spin disk as ued her increased speed from rapide pace to scale up the wall toward him

"your chances are thinning.....I dodge bullets when I'm spinning"

rolling for disk hit chance

picking numbers 8 and 3

8 , 3, 3 all disks hit for 3 damage each

hp 15

energy 10

Last edited by Snuggles on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to ued to puttin 10 for hp)
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:15 am

Cloud-man is damage by the attack, he uses "Cloud Cutter" throwing three siccsors at Spiral Woman dealing 7 damage. Three clouds are in the sky around him, he is high in the sky on a cloud.

HP: 4
Energy: 3

--------------

Cloud issues an attack now, he knew he would ahve to do something now if he was going to fight back as he threw his blades, all while on his cloud he desided to try and get evasive and so he jumped frm one cloud to the other to keep himself further arway from her attacking spin "runnign out of room, uh oh..."
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 am

spiral lunge at him with breaker spin doing 3 damage

hp 15

energy 10
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:51 am

Cloud man is damaged by the attack

HP: 1
Energy: 3

-------------

Cloud man breaths deeply as he pants on his knee's, allmost out of enegry and HP he knew when to give up especially now as he lowered the clouds down to ground level and they poofed away. "That was..*pant* good, your a really great battler Spiral, I'm glad I'm on your team haha" he said, picking up the three blades and putting them away as he sat on the ground, trying to recouperate now. He was a bit down that he was not as useful as Spiral, espeically if his attacks missed then he was just a big target, to add he was a lot weaker in terms of power.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:34 pm

spiral walked over "sorry about that...I have a defence against ranged attacks...come in pretty handy" she said as he held her hand out to help him up, "I usually use it to close to melee range so I can make it there without getting to banged up" he added with a bit of a smile "I guess it was a bad match up against each other but as a team we work great" he finished still holder her hand out for him
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Cloud understood a bit, even if the explaination was more technical he really didn't mind losing, he just hoped he could be helpful is all really. Taking her hand he got up and nodded "yeah, but thanks still Spiral, I hope I can be as good as you with my attacks some day that is." he said with a hopefull expression, not really losing faith in himself but becoming a bit smarter becuase of it.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:01 pm

spiral looked at him "don't say it like that we where built different it only makes sense that we have strengthss and weaknesses so don't worry so much okay?" she patted his shoulder "I'm sure we will make a great team"

Last edited by Snuggle on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Cloud took in her wisdom about being built for specific perposes, that was true, he never really knew his purpose to be honest. He was a bomber type, with cloud element, he guessed his purpose was ranged attacks with exlpoding factors which seemd to fit pretty well as he smiled to her."I know we are, and no need to worry about it so much, I'm ok" he said nicely, his tone more like an upstart ray of happyness as he looked to her. "but um, what do we do now?" he asked, he was kinda stumped at what they could do really after this little match.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:23 pm

she smiled glad to see he was okay, and glad to see he was all smiles, she was glad to have him as a partner he was more a ranged combatant then she was and it was good to know she had such great backup, she then smiled at his question "well we could just hang out if you want?" she offered

Last edited by Snuggle on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Cloud nodded in agreement, some don time to just walk around and just talk would be nice as he gestured to have her follow him. "sure, lets just walk around a bit and talk" he said nicely to her, giving a casual deminer as he smiled slightly. "So how are you doing Spiral?" He said just brining in small talk.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:00 pm

spiral looked at him "I'm doing okay the job seems easy enough, straightforward, jut glad I have a partner now it was a bit lonely before" she admitted as they walked "but your here now I don't have to feel that way anymore" she looked over at him "how about you?"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Cloud was happy to hear that, especially sence he felt the same way in most cases, but it was also slightly flattering as well. "Like wise, and I'm fine for the most part, ths job is pretty strait forward and we get small amounts of money form time to time as well which is a nice plus." He exclaimed calmly as he walked in a solomn nature about himself, then adding "I'm glad to have a partner like you, mostly because yoru nice, to add your really tough even tough your so short~!" he patted her back, of course he wa only teasing as he gave light chuckles and a small smile on his face.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:30 pm

spiral looked at him "thank you, I try to be, so cloud....any hobbies? some little secret talent?" she asked blushing a bit as she walked with her new partner, it was going to be a great partnership and she knew she and him would get along great
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:52 pm

"Hobbies? uh I like watching teh clouds and making clouday days sometimes, that and drawing, I'm ok with drawing and art type stuff. As for secret talents I dance a little, and also garden a lot but I guess thats it. How about you Spiral?" he asked nicely, lookign at her with a at ease expression as he gazed to her semi-flustered face.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:46 pm

she smiled "figure a guy that makes clouds is an artist" she giggled a bit as she looked at him smiling when she heard he liked to dance as well, and garden too."You should show me your garden sometime, as for me I like dancing, a lot and good music...usually like to jut think up songs and dance to them...or sing them.." she blushed a bit more "as for hidden talents...I can feel things...like the rhythm of them,.....everything has one...you cna feel it if you look for it..." she smiled as she closed her eyes and started to tap her foot "this is my rhythm.....my own personal muisc..." she said as she tapped her foot so cloud could hear her rhythm.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Cloud smiled and nodded, listening to her peak about her hobbies and likes, she was nice to say the least and telling him about her rythem he listened closely. Paying attention to the beat as he nodded gently "ah I see, you have a wonderful rhythm Spiral, and sure I dont mind showing you it sometime, but I thin now might be the right time to get back to work" he said with a general gaze and sfot tone about himself as they walked.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Spiral blushed a bit "your....your right sorry" she said as she stopped "lets go there are more missions out there to do" she smiled and headed to the base mission room
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:35 pm

(Battle Area this is new...but you guys are talking xD so tell you what I will change it to Battle and Chat area)
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down