http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Reploid Life

+2
SelenaNova
Derp
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reploid Life Empty Reploid Life

Post by Derp Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:10 am

This is an area to work your character RP wise not battle you can out a title in your reply to say which area of "Megaman Generations" in. Whether Hero or Villain you can converse and have a "Life for your Reploid" Here.
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

Reploid Life Empty Re: Reploid Life

Post by SelenaNova Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Oribit comes in tossing up her newly stolen gem into the air and catching it. Grinning like the jewel thief she was. "Not bad Deadman, what should we do next?" She asks turning to her team mate.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Reploid Life Empty Wilys Base

Post by Derp Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:45 pm

"I change my name and personality I am no longer Deadman...It's Owlman and my personality changed as well." He smiled at her. "I will be going to the Retirement home alone for the time being you can catch up if you like." Owlman leaves on these words.
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Cloud contnued to pull her along, encourging her to come with him along the way, when they got to the conner of what looked like the park area he told her "Ok, now close your eyes, and when you open them I'll give you something special" He said with an endering tone about him as he smiled to her blushing face, blushing just a bit more as he looked at her happly.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Tier : Dark Kenshin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Spiral smiled as she followed Cloud, he seemed her hand in his she could feel his rhythm, it was quickened he deffinatly was a bit excited, when they stopped she looked at the park then to him blushing still, then he told her to close her eyes and his tone deepened her blush she nodded "okay then..." and closed her eyes as he asked
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaNova Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Orbit shrugs and finds a place to sit and read the news.
SelenaNova
SelenaNova
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:28 pm

With her eyes closed he knew she would not be able to see what he was going to do, his expression was more calm and his deminor as well. His face moved in close, nearing the point of that she would or could feel that he was extremly close to him, the tension rising in his body as he still held her hand and then he said solomnly.

"open your eyes..."

As if to give her something, and surpising it was as soon as she opened her eyes she would find a flower infront of her, as well as the fact that she was in the air, while she was like that he made a cloud under them. if she looked down she would see a garden, right across fm it was his house as they seemed to travel a bit while on the cloud as he said "here, take this flower, its a Blue Bell, I also grew it difrently so it will never wilt" he said sweetly, showing her the garden full of plants bellow.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Spiral smiled and blushed as she felt him move closer then as she opened her eyes and her blush grew brighter as she looked at the flower gently taking it from him and blushing even more as she seen the garden, his home was lovely the garden was beautiful.

for a moment she didn't say anything then he told her about the flower and she smiled looking at it, "I...thank you Cloud..." she hugged him and kissed his cheek blushing even more at her action "but..I don't have anything I can give you..." she said as she thought about what she could possible get him
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Cloud flustered form the small kiss on his check, never being kissed before by anybody as he rubbed his head, smiling to her in a reasuring tone "its fine, plus its a gift, you dont have to get me anything Spiral, and thank you." he said with calm tone, looking up as tehy floated he could see the clouds in the sky, using cloudy day he made a cat shaped one. "hey look, that one looks like a cat almost" he pointed, sitting down on his own cloud as he held her hand. "Plus, were hanging out, its only natural to ust enoy it while we can, Spiral"
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:47 pm

spiral "I know it's a gift.." she blushed more as she looked up at the kitty cloud and starting to giggle "well at least cloud watching will never be boring" she joked as she sat next to him the happyness in her voice comming out "and your right....we should just enjoy it" she gently leaned againt him looking up at the clouds and feeling very lucky to have such a great partner
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:55 pm

After some time of cloud atching time seemed to hurry up passed them, even if it felt like about 20 minutes of just sitting together it was getting well oevr 2 hours of ust watching the sky, and enjoying each others company. Letting her lean on his side as he pointed out a few more he made and some that ust came by having a werid shape.

Looking at the sun he perked up as he looked over to Spiral "looks like we were here a lot longer than I thought, we should get back to work and maybe get some extra money" he said, this was a nice day relaxing with his partner, maybe next time he could how her his house or vise versa as he saw the spirnklers go off and knew his flowers would be safe for now as well as Spiral.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Spiral was enjoying the time, there was always interesting shaped in the clouds and if there wasn't cloud made one, it got a giggle out of her every time and she enjoyed the time just sitting there, which for her was odd she was usually always in motion, but next to cloud itting still just sseemed right.

the time flew by faster then she thought or, she found actually wanted, but Cloud was right they needed to get back to work "your right...but I enjoyed the downtime...we should do this again...maybe I can pick the place?" she said smiling to him
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Cloud gave a definate nod to that as he really did enjoy some relaxing down time with Spiral, "of course, and thanks I liked hanging out with you too Spiral" he said giving her a small friendly hug as he began to let the winds carry the cloud they were on back to the base.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Spiral giggled and hugged back as cloud took them back to base "just you wait we will show everyone we are the best team." she said holding his hand
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:30 pm

serching around the left end of Dr. Ligts lab he contneud to make observations, most importantly one of a few bots. He knew if it was a spy it had to be a bot, or something like that as he saw that he had an assistant. That was one, but for now he could not really ask anyone anything as he serched in some of the buildings rooms for any evidence as he found a small chip. "hmm, I wonder who this belings too?" he thought to himself but kew the computers chould tell him and make a match.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Spiral continued her search there were a lot of things in here and a lot of them could be used for good or evil, it made sense that a spy would be here, so she kept her eye's open and looked for anything that might be evidence, at the moment thought she was turning up empty.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:09 am

Cloud took the chip with him, it was the only strand of evidence he could really come up with as he called out to Spiral "Spiral! I found soemthing, come over here!" as if it was important, to add this was in a semi important place, the data room which might be very intrestesting to say the least.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 am

Spiral heard him call and hurried towards him, a little unsure how she sshould feel about not finding anything but it sounded like he might have so sshe moved as fast as she could the weels on her feet spinning to make her move faster "what is it?" she asked as hse got to him
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:23 am

He held up a chip to her, showing it off as he explained "well I found a chip on the floor, it looks like it was out of place but somoene must have droped it, want to run it on a computer to see what it was about? maybe if its important then we cna find out sho has been around here and also get some info too" he asked her, trying to get a second oppion on this as well as to notify her too.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:28 am

Spiral nodded "yeah...lets use it on a separate terminal though one not hooked up to the network incease it has a virus or something like that okay?" she said as she looked at the chip "good find I didn't find anything though"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 am

Cloud nodded "true, and ok lets go to the one in the street, its not hooked up to anything so it should not be able to do much..." he siad as he began to go there now, luckly this terminal was kinda old but out of comission so net acess was not avablible, going there now he walked over to it and opened the chip slot, poing it in as he activeated the terminal with a press of the button and a small scan of who he was "ok lets see whats on this thing..." he said with a waiting but wondering tone.
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:36 am

Spiral followed him, who knows what was on that thing but at least there a that terminal near by that cloud noticed good thing too no just had to find out what was on the sslagging thing
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricter Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:41 am

The computer seemed to go a bit wonky, having a bit of a spark fly off as the screen had static on it. As Spiral guessed it was virused and probibly ust a trap to mess up Lights notes and network from will's spy, but it was still hard to say who it was as they had only a few clues. Seeing that the terminal was caput he took out the chip "looks like your right, it was a trap, nice call Spiral. I think we cant do much more for this mission, but we cna sure try again another time to find out more"
Ricter
Ricter
RP Mod
RP Mod

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:44 am

Spiral nodded "I was just taking precautions cloud...after all cut man seemed to know about us the last time we fought him....we need to be more careful from now on" she said as she looked at the trapped chip
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:45 am

http://prntscr.com/osj2h\
No rare loot but get your cash reward