http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it) Empty city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it)

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:58 am

thecity f livak is a rather sprawling city, quite a ways from death city it's lived in by countless people some good, some bad, some undecided, the streets are usually buy in the day and all but the more main streets are frequented at nightmaking thi place like a coin, a ide facing the sun and a side facing the dark, not evil in anyay but scary and unknown
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet
Name::

Back to top Go down

city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it) Empty Re: city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it)

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:11 am

Mika got on a train heading to the city humming to herself as she sat in the train car, it was gonna be different being out without the twins, but hopefully this would give her the chance to get stronger as a witch so that if the time came that she might have to use her magic...it would be strong enough to protect the people she cared about
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it) Empty Re: city of Livak (becaue I don't know where else to put it)

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Mika smiled as she got off the train the city looked nice, but for the moment she had a mission to do and he aimed to do it to the best of her abilities, so with that she headed into the large city to start her look for clues
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:29 pm

A stunningly beautiful woman dressed in silk pink, white, and red kimonos wandered around the city market place, a white wolf with a red ribbon around its neck walking faithfully on her right side, its yellow eyes scanning the busy market place as his master carried a half-filled basket of alll kinds of goodies, her long silver hair cascading over her shoulders, her wolf ears twitching at the slightest noise as she stooped in front of a book seller.
(Mind if I pop in?)
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Tier : One Star Meister

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:37 pm

(well I needed NPC's XD)

Mika was asking around and stopped at the book stand looking to the middle aged man "excuse me...i it true? the roumors of the muggings I mean?" she asked a he looked the part of a tourist, and was playing it as well, easiest way to get info after all
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:40 pm

(I can play both?)
The book seller turned is attention away from the enchanting silver-haired woman, and turned to the newcomer, he made a slight face as he bowed to Shizuka and turned to Mika, "Muggins?" he said scratching his beard, looking confused for a second before he nodded, "Aye, I've heard of them muggings, why ye askin?" he said in a heavy accent.

Shizuka smiled and bowed back to the book-seller and turned to look at the newcomer, Mika as well while using a free, pale delicate hand to stroke the head over her over-sized wolf.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Mika looked at the woman then back at the seller "well I am visiting a friend and I was worryed is all...where have the muggings been happening?...I don't want to go around there if it's dangerous.." she said as she stood there
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:03 pm

The book-seller huffed, thinking hard he scratched his stubbley chin again, " I believe, the muggins are around the southeast o'town." he said nodding with a look of satisfaction.

Shizuka smirked at the girl Mika, but quickly turned it into a kind smile she took a step forward. "I'm Shizuka, would you like me to show you around town?" she said in a sweet voice that dripped kindness like honey as she offered a dainty hand to Mika.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Mika nodded "thank you...I'll be ure to stay away while I am visiting" she smiled kindly to him then she looked at the other woman, something seemed off to her about the woman but she wasn't letting that show on her face.

"Oh really? that would be so helpful, I don't really know my way around here thank you" she said happily.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Shizuka nodded, pulling something out of her basket, a carefully wrapped doughnut, "Want one?" she asked, handing it to Mika as they started to walk away from the book-seller, "I'm Shizuka by the way," she said, not using her title 'Witch of the West.' Then she looked down at her wolf, that was slightly bigger than the average wolf, "And this," she continued, "is Hati."
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:19 pm

(ah this is your character....crap...I have to send you a PM now then)

Mika smiled and shook her head "no thanks I don't really like doughnuts" he then followed with her the wolf was a dead give away now a to who or rather what this woman was and Mika was glad they where still in a very crowded place
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Shizuka nodded placing the doughnut back into her basket, walking at a slow pace as she glanced around the market, the white wolf, Hati, trailing behind them somewhat. "So what brings you here?" she asked, knowing the girl was probably slightly suspicious.
(Alright xD)
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Mika looked at the woman "I'm here visiting a friend, she invited me to come over when ever I could come down to I decided to visit" she said happily, she had thi little story planned out already and was glad she worked on this no, this woman was most definitely a witch, at least that's what her gut as telling her, of coure there was always the chance that some extremely ecentric woman had simply bought a wolf as a pet, so she couldn't rule that out ether, but for no she would keep her charade up and stay cautious besides thanks to the muggings she had a plausable reason to act cautious
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Shizuka nodded, moving like a drifting cloud, each bare-footed step she took, the bells tied to her ankle made a light tinkling noise. She ran her long slender fingers through her impossibly long, wavy, silver hair. "Where does your friend live? I can take there, its dangerous to go around town alone."
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Mika smiled at her "thank you...but really I just thought you where gonna sho me like the tourist areas...umm...I..i don't mean to be rude..but you kno ith the roumors of the muggings...." he aid acting sheepish now as he looked at the ground as they walked.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Shizuka shrugged, "Not at all, I understand." she said in a cheery voice, she pointed over towards the docks, "Theres the main harbor of the city." she said smiling sweetly.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:26 pm

she nodded as they walked at the very least the woman wasn't being pushy, Mika then took out a camera and took a picture smling as he did so, besides her story it also was true in a way she was a bit of a tourist here.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Shizuka smiled, then turned to a largely decorated stand, she paused and picked up one of the lanterans that was decorated in many colors of gold, orange, and yellow. "This is a floating lantern, the Livak festival will start in three days, and the festival goes on four five days, and each night you release a floating lantern." She said setting it back down.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Mika smiled and nodded looking at the lanterns, at the very least she was having some fun, but agian she was careful, but she took a picture of the lanerns as she smiled at the woman.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Shizuka smiled and gave a slight bow of her head to the Lanteran saleswoman and continued walking, pointing to a large Ampithearter at the center of the market place where a bunch of people had gathered around to listen to debates on politics religion, war, and anything they could. "Thats the Philosphers Amphitheater." She said pointing to it, her white wolf, Hati, no where in sight.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:07 am

Mika smileds and took a picture then she noticed the odd disappearance of the wolf "oh..umm...Shizuka your dog seems to have wandered off" she said looking around as if worried for the dog "oh my...i hope he is okay...." she said a she stood there
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 am

Shizuka turned and glanced around, then sighed a bit, "Probably found some pack of stray dogs, or some cat to harrass again." She said shaking her head, then turning to Mika, "So anything specific you want to see?"
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:30 am

Mika was worried that the wolf had poofed but she desguied it as concern for the wolf "well...okay...and really...not much I have to admit...it is my first time don but at the same time I never really planned on what to do while here"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev7n Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:33 am

Shizuka nodded knowingly, "Hmmm, how about the Goddess Myda's Fountain?" she said, "Thats the main thin most tourists come to see." she said turning to walk in the direction, a slight glint in her eyes.
Sev7n
Sev7n
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:51 am

Mika followed but stayed alert if it started to look like they were going some place sketchy she ould thnik of an excuse, but for now she followed, "ho far is the fountain from here?" she asked as she did so
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next