http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Chronicle RP forum
Like this site? try to others
http://rise-of-the-shinobi.forumotion.com/
http://bleach-rp.forumotion.com/
Soul Chronicle RP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Windows Xp Mercury Pi865d7 Audio Driver Free Download.rar
by gladson Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

» Shooting Star Owl City Sheet Music
by jimai Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

» The New Site
by Ulquiorra4 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

» Soul Forest
by SelenaNova Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm

» Arekusu residence
by Snuggle Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Miester, Victoria Thorne {Complete}
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 pm

» The Hallway
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» Baba's Kitchen
by BastoftheBlackRose Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

» Battle RP Education
by sasuke_uchiha Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

» Demons Cafe
by Snuggle Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm

» Welcome to the mission room. Please select a mission.
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

» Arms dealer
by Snuggle Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

» Military base
by Herp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

» Entrance Hall
by SelenaNova Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

» Baba's Livingroom
by SelenaNova Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Demons Cafe

+7
Etherian
Derp
Ulquiorra4
Herp
Dellindis
Snuggle
sasuke_uchiha
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Demons Cafe Empty Demons Cafe

Post by sasuke_uchiha Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:58 pm

The Demon Cafe is a small cafe where some students of the DWMA come to hang out after school.
sasuke_uchiha
sasuke_uchiha
Soul Chronicle's Badass
Soul Chronicle's Badass

Tier : Three Star Meister

Character sheet
Name::

https://soulchronicle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Demons Cafe Empty Re: Demons Cafe

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:32 pm

it wasn't that far a trek to the cafe' she had heard about it from other students mentioning it and she smiled as she walked in and looked around, it was well decorated and comfy looking, it would make this such a great hangout place she headed to a table for the moment as she she wasn't sure what was on the menu here, but she figured it wouldn't hurt to grab a table or a booth or something.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Tier : Witch in Training

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:42 pm

the twins casually following behind him some of the other students were whispering mainly because it was a guy that was accompanied by two girls they all sat down dellindis not even spareing a glance at the other student although syl had noticed almost immediately she then said as he sat down "you know dell it wouldn't hurt you to make some more friends you know socialize a bit more" dell just sighed at the nagging "what are you my mother?" she said "no I'm your sister" dell just rolls his eyes "you know I'm not the social type syl i leave that kind of stuff to you so can we please drop this I'm hungry" syl then sighes "god! there is no getting through to you"

dell then chuckles "heh reminds me of someone i know"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Tier : One Star Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Mika almost burst out laughing at that exchange since really they were a lot alike and more then just because they were twins "hmm..lets see.." she said as she looked at the menu, it was nice that the cafe' did this meant no line of people trying to figure out what they want and the not getting a table to enjoy it at "what are you two gonna get?" she asked as she read through the list of things to eat.
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:06 am

dellindis was begining to yawn "just order some sandwitches and a drink and wake me up when they get here " and as if on cue he puts his head on the table and within a few seconds he is allready lightly snoring syl shaked her head "ai yai yai i got no idea if he will ever change but yeah just get what he said unless they serve pizza here which im pretty sure they dont" a few of the other students were chuckling on how dellindis had gone to sleep

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:24 am

Mika smiled it might seem weird but he was used to his randomness, as the waitress walked up Mika made her order it as a simple on just a few sandwiches for all of them and a large pitcher of juice simple fare but she liked that, granted due to her own oddity most of hers had honey and her drink was much much MUCH sweeter
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:51 am

dells snore had passed its light varient and was now in the medium loud snore catagory now syl was wondering how to distrub is peacefull rest while she was drinking some of the juice she then said "a gong maybe? no no thats overkill blocking his nose? no he will know it was me"she takes another sip of the drink since she had a taste for sweet things it did not bother her much she then turned to mika "any ideas?

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:56 am

Mika as happily chewing away on her honey and ham sandwich when Dell started to snore louder and then Syl asked her for any Ideas, she thought for a moment and smiled as she grabbed an ice cube from the little ice cup that had come with the juice "classic ice cube in the back of the shirt?" she said with a smile as she took another bite out of her sandwich
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:12 am

Syl smiled immeditly at the prospect and grabbed the ice cube at what appeared to be the speed of light (or in syl's case the speed for a good prank) and stood up from her chair and sneakily walked behind dell who was haveing a very good soon to be distirbed rest as she lifed the collar of his shirt so she could insert the ice dells snoreing stopped and then he said 4 words "Do it and die" this was more of a threat then a statement syl let out a small gasp of shock as she jumped a step back his face then rised he then said "you better watch yourself while your sleeping syl" he said with a lighthearted voice

he then grabbed one of the sandwiches he then said "you too mika you did not wake me up so prapare"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 am

Mika smiled "oh come on Dell I know you well enough to know you wouldn't fall for it" she fibbed a bit as she took another bite of her super sweet sammich "besides she just wanted to make sure you got something to eat" she added with a smile as she slipped out a silly straw and poked it into her cup and started to drink a silly smile on her face
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:37 pm

dell keeps looking at mika with that stare that could see through anything and while he is stareing he says "would you like to say that again while connected to a lie Detector machine mika?" syl then interrupts now sitting down with the others as she regained her composure still having a smile on her face "come on dell you know she won't otherwise you would ask her to many personal questions" he replied "would not" she then says back "would too" they then started their trademark would not would too argument that lasted a few minutes before they both agreed that they will disagree

after their argument they were talking about the small battle they were in syl said "so yeah did you get the same feeling i got when we were fighting those two?" dell nodded at her question "yeah the meister seamed ok but honestly i was worried about the weapon did you see the look in his eyes? he really wanted to hurt mika here" syl then chuckled "psh like he would be able to get past us we would flatten him in a second" she said in her usual boastful manner dell just shook his head disapprovingly and then returned to quietly eating his sandwich

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Mika nommed on her sammiches as the two argued taking a sip from her drink now and again smiling as she watched the two argue it was kinda silly, and as they talked about the fight she nodded a bit "I just think he was strong and ether wanted to show off or he just didn't wanna hold back why that is I don't know" she took another bite as she looked at the two "but I wasn't about to let him hurt you two just because he wanted to show off or something"
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 pm

as he was lisining to mika he then said "uh it is just another weapon trying to stroke their massive ego by trying to beat up people weaker then them we have faced a lot of people like them and we will have to face them again "he then said outloud allthough not directed at anyone "allthough i wouldent mind teaching that guy a thing or two" syl only nodded at this she then turned to mika "so what do you plan to do now? should we go do a little training in a private area or do you need to go home mika?

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Mika smiled a bit "well training should be done...I don't think I am as good as you two seem to think I am" she said a bit sheepishly "and Dell yeah...sadly there will always be bullies...I don't know...seemed those two also had some problems with each other...maybe it was just him having a bad day and he let his control slip during the fight?" she said not wanting to dismiss the weapon...what was his name? Miscellaneous? yeah that as it, she didn't wanna just dismiss him as a jerk lots of things could have been factors "anyway we can go when you guys are done" she said as she popped the last of her own Sammiches into her mouth fully and happily chewed on it a silly smile on her face
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:16 am

dell just shaked his head "mika you really need to have something to write names on you forget to easely his name was mystogan if i remember right so try to remember that it does irk people when you dont say their names right and it will occanionaly get us into trouble"and on that note both the twins rose from their seats dell grabbed his wallet and left some money they then both walked to the exit of the cafe turning towards mika and both saying "you comeing?"

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggle Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:23 am

Mika got up "his name was mister bean?" she asked as she followed them "and what do you mean write names down I remember them perfectly Dell" she said as she stuck her tongue out at him as she got to the door "yeah lets go" she said with a bit of a smile
Snuggle
Snuggle
Witch
Witch

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 am

Dellinids sighs "will she ever change" syl chuckled at his statement "probably not dell do you remember how long it took us to drill our names into her head?" dellindis then shudders as he is reminded "uh please dont remind me about that syl" as they both finished their convosastion they followed their meister.

Last edited by Dellindis on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dellindis
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:02 pm

the old one is siting in a chair close to the windows studying and making any corrections he made onto his notes. "Soul Resonance Chapter 1 page 193-194 " Resonating Souls is the foundation of Meister and Weapon relationships. Resonation is the act of linking Soul Wavelengths. A meister matches his/her soul wavelength with their Weapon's wavelength. When the wavelength's are synched, this results in a Super-Technique unique to each weapon and meister pair. Maka naturally has the Witch Hunter technique from her mother, so when she resonates with Soul, her mother's ability awakens."
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Mystogan walked into the Cafe sleepily, it was obvious he just woke up. "Hey there" he says to the old man sitting at the table. "Sorry to interrupt but can i ask you do run an errand for me? Can you please bring this little baggie to Carter in the city?"
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Tier : Zero Star Meister

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:21 pm

"yes i can and im not old" stands from and walks over to pick up the package. "i'll make sure he gets it" takes the package and leaves the cafe.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Ulquiorra4 wrote:Mystogan walked into the Cafe sleepily, it was obvious he just woke up. "Hey there" he says to the old man sitting at the table. "Sorry to interrupt but can i ask you do run an errand for me? Can you please bring this little baggie to Carter in the city?"
Light comes back from his errand. "i gave him the baggie you wanted to give him."
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra4 Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:01 pm

"Thank you" Mystogan replies drowsily, with that he sat down in a booth and layed his head down to take a short nap.
Ulquiorra4
Ulquiorra4
General Admin
General Admin

Tier : Zero Star Meister

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Light sits down having a long conversation with Dormammu about we can work together when Chase is gone. Light then notices a dark shadow creeping in the alley with smoke and sparks grinding off the wall. Light is confused and says "Dormammu do you see that?"
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:02 pm

"I felt him for awhile, but why should I care, he makes no difference to me." Oddly Dormammu suddenly wanted to have a latte. "Hmmmm...this place has and odd effect on me. " why does it bother you so much?"n he paid little mind as people stared at him in his tiny chair, well it was tiny to him.
Derp
Derp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Herp Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Light then jumps out of his seat and says "come on Dormammu some people could be in danger , and if you don't come along Chase will never be quit about you not helping, and plus you can test your abilities in our world" Light then dashes out the door and waits for Dormammu at the entrance at the alley.
Herp
Herp
Weapon
Weapon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down